Friday, July 25, 2008

And the Oscar Goes to . . . . . ! ! !


Wow! I really love surprises. Yesterday after my usual dropping of Entrecard as I checked my blog I saw a new comment on my previous post. Lo and behold! It was not just a mere comment. John of becomeamlmrockstar.com thanked me with my efforts of dropping for I’m one of his top droppers. This is a sincere and heartfelt appreciation from a fellow blogger and as showing gratefulness to other EC droppers and bloggers, he gave an award for each nominated top dropper and of course to the winner, also. I was not surprised to find out that it was a fellow Filipino blogger.

It really pays off to drop and comment at other blogs. Recognizing a blog’s quality and a blogger’s activeness and effort to drop at other bloggers' work is more than just saying “thank you.” Being grateful and giving back is appreciation. This showcases the innate goodwill in mankind and there is real communication and interaction in the online world particularly in the blogosphere.

The whole concept of the award and specially everyone at “becomeamlmrockstar.com” or Master Networker’s MLM and Internet Marketing Blog for Professional Entrepreneurs is truly exceptional. Co-bloggers let’s give them a big applause. You also deserve an award!

3 comments:

John said...

"Many Thanks" for the recognition.

*humbly bowing

john

Alexys Fairfield said...

Hi Amber,
Congratulations on your beautiful award. You deserve it. Rewarding good behavior is so refreshing these days.

Well done. :D

Anya said...

congrats! i am not an ardent reader of yours but from what i've read so far, i think you deserve it.