Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Direct Selling Festival


The very first Direct Selling Festival held in Middle East last May 17th - 19th, 2008 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, UAE - was a spectacular 2 day exhibiton and 3 day conference - one of the world's fastest growing markets. The World Leading Direct Selling and Network Marketing companies, Suppliers, Industry Experts and Top Leaders were all under one roof to unveil the infinite opportunities of the $110 Billion industry in the said region!

I bet companies I was loyal to had their respective representatives in the event so they could share their knowledge with their aspiring distributors and business builders. (I just wished I had encountered this video before the convention took place.)











2 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Dubai looks really amazing. I bet that was a great time!

A Marketer's Ramblings said...

Thanks for dropping by, Heidi!

Had an opportunity to work there but passed it up. Sigh ...